The HVT exclusive contract is an important part of the Hyperverse meta-universe economic model. This contract to a large extent will ensure that Hyperverse Metaverse will bring huge benefits to community users in the process of rapid development, while its own economic system is also healthy, stable and sustainable.
Before using the exclusive contract to get the rewards of Hyperverse, Please install and connect to a wallet.
Step 1: Install wallet
Before using the smart contract, mobile phone users need to install a wallet, PC users need to install a wallet plug-in on the browser, please choose the best application for your wallet to ensure the transaction is running properly.
Take MetaMask and Token Pocket as examples, this article will guide you how to install your wallet
一. Create a MetaMask wallet
1. MetaMask can be downloaded through Chrome and Firefox browsers, and the mobile terminal supports iOS and Android platforms. In this tutorial, we will use the Chrome version for demonstration, and the process for different platforms is mostly the same.
2. Please visit the MetaMask page, select the platform you are using, and follow the steps below to install MetaMask on your device.
3. Next, follow the steps specified by the App version and click "Create a Wallet".
4. After setting your password, enter the backup seed phrase in a more secure device. If the seed phrase is not stored well, you may not be able to retrieve the funds when the device is damaged or lost. Therefore, please confirm on the next page that the secret recovery phrase has been written down and kept safe.
5. Fill in the secret recovery phrase that you have backed up in the order, and your wallet will have been created. You can now see your MetaMask wallet on the homepage.
Configure MetaMask wallet
After the wallet is created, the default wallet is an Ethereum wallet, so we need to adjust the settings. Visit the "Settings" page and point the wallet to Binance Smart Chain nodes.
1. Select “Settings” from the drop down menu.
2. In the Settings page, find “Network”
3. Click "Add Network" in the upper right corner, we need to manually add Binance Smart Chain here because it is not bound to MetaMask yet.
Network name: Smart chain
New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/
Chain ID: 56
Currency symbol: BNB
Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com
4. After saving the network and returning to the main page, take note of the following: 1. The network has been automatically set to the network you just added; 2. The unit of calculation is converted from Ethereum (ETH) to Binance Coin (BNB). At this point, your MetaMask wallet has been created and set up.
The HVT token symbol and decimal will be filled up automatically.
You should be able to view your HVT token balance on the main page and check the transaction history on https://BSCscan.com
二、Create Token Pocket Wallet
How to install and use Token Pocket
1. Install Token Pocket and make sure that your application is updated to the latest version.
2. You will see an option to inquire about your wallet availability. If you want to import an existing wallet, please select “I have an account”. Select “No accounts” to create a new wallet.
3. Next, select "Binance Smart Chain-BSC"
4. Next, select "Create Money" to continue.
5. You need to set a password to protect your account. For your safety, please ensure that the password strength is "Strong". At the same time, you can add a password hint, but please make sure that no one can easily guess the password with the hint. After setting, click "Create Wallet" to continue.
6. Then, the wallet will remind you to back up the secret recovery phrase. Please take note! The secret recovery phrase is like your "bank card number + password". Anyone who has the secret recovery phrase can operate all your assets in the wallet on the blockchain! Be sure to use a variety of methods to keep it safe and don't disclose it to anyone. The HyperVerse community administrator will not ask you for any private keys or secret recovery phrase.
After the secret recovery phrase is backed up and verified, the process of creating a wallet is completed.
7.Once tokenpocket wallet is setup successfully, you should be able to see your wallet balance value in BNB currency and the network should be on BSC mainnet by default so you do not have to change anything.
8.Click on the "Add custom token" button located on the right side and enter the HVT contract address as stated:
Export the private key and use on another phone or computer
Token Pocket allows you to use it on a computer or other devices to manage the wallet at the same time, this part of the tutorial will guide you on how to export the private key and use it on other devices at the same time.
1. Click on “Me” and select “ Manage Wallets”
2. Click on “Binance Smart Chain” and find the wallet you want to export the private key then click the right arrow.
3. When the menu appears, select "Export Private Key", enter the password to obtain and copy your wallet private key, which you can use on your device after importing your wallet.
Step 2: Connect to the wallet
After successfully installing the wallet, you already have the wallet and tokens. You only need to successfully connect in the transaction to start trading; click this link to view the detailed tutorial:
Step 3: Declare assets
1. After connecting to a wallet, click on “Claim Assets”. You will enter the process where you can claim your asset. Click on receive and your assets will withdraw into your wallet.
2.You should be able to view your HVT token balance on the main page and check the transaction history on https://BSCscan.com.